Pembroke Recycled Wool Blanket - Jade and whiteWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This stylish green and white striped throw is perfect for summer escapades and entertaining!
- Woven from environmentally friendly 50% recycled wool, and 50% other fibres
- Makes use of leftover yarn at the mill that would otherwise go to waste
- Crosshatch stripe in jade and white
- Ideal for outdoor BBQs, events, festivals, and picnics
- Made in North Wales
- Cool wash only
- Size: 120cms x 150cms
- Delivery: Three working days
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.