Organically Tanned Welsh Sheepskin - Brown and Grey MixWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This gorgeous sheepskin rug adds luxury and texture to a living space, and a splash of interest to hardwood or tiled floors. It is irresistibly soft and stylish, and has been made from a sheep raised on a small family run farm near Laugharne, before being organically tanned in one of the UKs few certified organic tanneries.
- A beautifully soft, warm and cosy rug, carefully made and tanned
- A smaller size - idea for a small floor rug, or can be used as a baby rug
- The sheep was raised on a small family farmed near Laugharne. The welfare of the animals is at the centre of everything that the farm does, and every part of the sheep is used so that nothing is wasted
- Tanned using a method that is completely environmentally friendly, and no toxic chemicals or bleaches are used in the process
- Tanned by one of the few registered organic tanneries in the UK
- Every sheepskin is different, depending on the size and colour of the sheep, and the length of the fleece
- The material is a natural insulator, trapping between 30-36% of its own weight in moisture to keep your baby or loved one cosy and warm. It is resistant to flame and static electricity, and is medically considered a hypoallergenic product
- Washing instructions: First shake the sheepskin, then give it a good brush with a wool carding brush or a dog brush. If washing is still needed, gently handwash with cool water and wool detergent, and dry flat with the leather side facing up
- Size: 107cm (top to bottom), 83cm (widest point) approximately
- Delivery: Please allow four working days for delivery