Ombre Wool Blanket - 'Rhosyn Cymreig'Welsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful cosy throw is woven in Wales and features a 'ombre' effect of pink, purple and grey shades, inspired by 'Rhosyn Cymreig' (the roses of Wales).
- 100% wool and made in North Wales
- Beautiful graduating shades of pinks, greys and purples
- Named after beautiful summer roses
- The weave is soft and supple and very cosy
- White fringe run on two edges
Size: 130cm x 200cm
Care instructions: Cold wash
- Delivery: Delivers in approximately three working days
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.