This beautiful cosy woollen throw features a 'ombre' effect of pink, purple and grey shades, inspired by 'Rhosyn Cymreig' (the roses of Wales).
- 100% pure new wool
- Beautiful graduating shades of pinks, greys and purples
- Named after beautiful summer roses
- The weave is soft and supple and very cosy
- White fringe run on two edges
- Made by a company based in North Wales
Size: 130cm x 200cm
Care instructions: Cold wash
Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: Based in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Located on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles suitable for all settings of the home.