No Waste (Dim Gwastraff) Wool BlanketsWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our beautiful and colourful blankets are made from yarn from the woollen mill that would otherwise go to waste. The yarn is collected and used to make the multi coloured warp (that goes straight down the middle of the loom), and combined with a block coloured weft (that goes across a loom from left to right via the shuttle).
We think the end result is beautiful!
- We have three colourways: Sage Green, Turquoise and Pink.
- Finished with a lovely rainbow fringe on two edges
- 100% british wool
- Woven in a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire
- Lovely and soft and warm
- Gift boxed for that perfect present
- Size: 200cm x 150cm
- Delivery: Three working days
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash, or dry clean
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.