'Nefi' Welsh Tapestry BedrunnerWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry bed runner in smart white and navy ('Nefi'), newly woven in Carmarthenshire.
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- A gorgeous blend of colours - creates a fresh and versatile look
- Reversible design - a different colourway on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Blanket stitched on all four edges
- A hardwearing blanket designed to last a life time
- Size: 230cm long and 70cm wide. Designed to be used across a king or double bed, to give a touch of tapestry without too much bulk. It could also be used along the back of a sofa, or along a bench.
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
- Delivery time: Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: Raymond, Diane and their team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.