'Nefi' Dark Blue and White Tapestry Table RunnerWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this stunning tapestry table runner in navy and white, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The fabric is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design.
- A smart and fresh combination of dark blue and white.
- Ideal for smartening up a table arrangement and injecting some 'Welsh Scandi/Hygge' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design.
- Double weave - which means it is reversible, revealing a different design on each side.
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool.
- Size: Table centres are smaller (110cm long), table runners are approximately 220cm long.
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery.
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash.
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.