Monogrammed Slate HeartValley Mill
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
These slate hearts have been lovingly made in a workshop in South Wales using Welsh slate. They are engraved with your choice of initial.
Please note that we currently only have Initials C, H, K, J, M, L, T and S available.
- Bring a little piece of Wales into your home - and hang it up as a beautiful decoration.
- Made from 500 million year old Welsh slate from Blaenau Ffestiniog.
- Hand cut into the shape of a heart.
- Ready to hang with jute rope attached.
- Carefully packaged and gift wrapped (makes a lovely gift).
- Approximately 8.5cm x 6.5cm
- Approximately 6mm thick.
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
- Aftercare: Slate is naturally hardwearing and long lasting. If slate becomes marked or faded, use soft side of a sponge to wipe slate with a food-safe oil (eg. olive oil or sunflower oil)
About the maker: Our slate products are hand produced in a workshop near Neath in Glamorganshire, using Welsh slate. The company was founded by Kevin over 10 years ago, born out of a love for Welsh design and natural materials. His goal is to create products that reflect the great heritage of Wales but with a modern and stylish twist.