Monogrammed Slate Heart - Your choice of initialValley Mill
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
These slate hearts have been lovingly made in a workshop in South Wales using Welsh slate. They are engraved with your choice of initial.
Initials C, H, K, J, M, L, T and S are available for shipping right away.
If you would like another initial, please select the 'other initial' option and record your choice of initial in the 'instructions' box at checkout. Please note that the shipping time for other initials is approximately two weeks.
- Bring a little piece of Wales into your home - and hang it up as a beautiful decoration.
- Made from 500 million year old Welsh slate from Blaenau Ffestiniog.
- Hand cut into the shape of a heart.
- Ready to hang with jute rope attached.
- Carefully packaged and gift wrapped (makes a lovely gift).
- Approximately 8.5cm x 6.5cm
- Approximately 6mm thick.
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
- Aftercare: Slate is naturally hardwearing and long lasting. If slate becomes marked or faded, use soft side of a sponge to wipe slate with a food-safe oil (eg. olive oil or sunflower oil)
About the maker: Our slate products are hand produced in a workshop near Neath in Glamorganshire, using Welsh slate. The company was founded by Kevin over 10 years ago, born out of a love for Welsh design and natural materials. His goal is to create products that reflect the great heritage of Wales but with a modern and stylish twist.