Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautifully soft snood is handmade by Katie at her studio in Wales, on a hand-powered domestic knitting machine.
It is the perfect accessory to wear in all weathers – soft and smooth enough to wear close to your skin for extra warmth and to keep out those cold gusts!
- Made from the highest quality merino lambswool yarns
- Soft and smooth to touch
- Features a geometric pattern in duck egg and grey tones, with a splash of coral running down on a panel
- Inspiration for the pattern comes from traditional Welsh textiles, with a splash of Moroccan tile prints and ceramics
- A perfect accessory to dress up a coat or a chunky jumper
- Small and lightweight enough to put in your bag and throw on when it gets a little chilly or just to add an extra little touch to your outfit
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care
- Gift boxed for the perfect present
Size: One size - 27cm x 26cm
Care: Handwash, spin drain, dry flat, warm heat iron with steam
Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: Katie Victoria works at her studio in Swansea, South West Wales where she creates her collections. Working on a hand powered domestic knitting machine she creates a variety of fabrics and products from hats and scarves to ponchos and cushions, combining high quality merino lambswool and cotton yarns.