Merino Wool Cape - Rhosyn (Rose)Welsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautifully soft cape is designed by Katie from her studio in Wales, each knitted in a beautiful shade of rose pink and grey. It is the perfect accessory to wear in all weathers – take it to keep you warm on a beach walk or throw it on later for a drink at the pub! This completely unique piece of knitwear will give you warmth and style, perfect for a treat to yourself or as a gift to someone special.
- The pretty tones of rhosyn (rose) is combined with soft grey, with a flash of yellow in the trim.
- Made from the highest quality merino lambswool yarns combined with soft cotton
- Soft and smooth to touch
- Inspiration for the geometric pattern on the edging comes from traditional Welsh textiles, with a splash of Moroccan tile prints and ceramics.
- A perfect accessory to dress up a pair of jeans or to wear on a winter evening.
- 100% merino lambswool
- This is a truly luxurious and easy to wear accessory that wraps you up warm and adds a splash of colour to your outfit!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care.
- Size: One size - flat measurements 105cm x 60cm
- Care: Handwash, spin drain, dry flat, warm heat iron with steam
- Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: Katie Victoria works at her studio in Swansea, South West Wales where she creates her collections. Working on a hand powered domestic knitting machine she creates a variety of fabrics and products from hats and scarves to ponchos and cushions, combining high quality merino lambswool and cotton yarns.