Merino Throw - 'Marmaled' Deep YellowWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A beautiful super soft throw in pure merino wool, we can vouch that it is really cosy and tactile!
- The light check pattern in a deep yellow 'marmalade' hue give a breath of warmth and cheer to your home - we think it is such a happy colour that brings a smile to the face!
- Warm enough for cooler nights, but light enough for use in summer
- Would work well to brighten up a neutral colour scheme, or mixed with other patterns for a eclectic look
- Made in Wales
- 100% supersoft merino wool - amazingly soft and tactile (customer feedback!)
- Gift boxed for a perfect present
- Ivory fringe on two sides
- Dimensions: 140cm x 180cm
- Care instructions: Machine washable on cool gentle wash, specialist wool detergent is advised
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
- By purchasing this product you are supporting the weaving industry in Wales
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.