Luxury Welsh Slate Candle - Welsh Coast and Wild GeraniumWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A clean and fresh fragrance. Sea salt and gentle geranium rest on earthy sage and amber. Inspired by our beautiful windswept coastline where waves break on rugged shores with cliffs filled with wildflowers.
- Large scented soy candle with slate lid
- Hand poured in Cardiff, using the finest quality soy wax for a longer burn time and better scent
- Set in a re-usable glass tumbler
- 100% soy wax, cotton wick, cruelty free & vegan
- No toxins, parabens or colourings
- Soy wax burns cleanly with little soot released, and it is also non-toxic, meaning they don't release toxins into the air as they burn. Soy wax is also biodegradable
- Topped with a lid made of slate (which doubles up as a coaster for the candle)
- These candles will burn for around 50 hours
- Each burn needs to last around 4 hours
- Trim wick after each burning session
- Size 300g
- Gift boxed to make a perfect present
- Delivery: Three working days
About the maker- Cartref a Gardd (meaning Home and Garden) was created in Cardiff by Marc Thomas in 2014. Originally a science teacher and ecologist, Marc combined his passion for nature with welsh inspired scents. From these artisan beginnings Marc launched his brand, Cartref a Gardd, which has been described as a niche alternative for lovers of scent and gaining cult status around Wales.