Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our luxury knitted blankets are designed by us in our studio in Wales. 'Môr Haf (Summer Sea)' features a stunning geometric pattern in our exclusive 'Llandeilo' design. This blanket is luxurious and thick, but also super soft and comforting to touch.
'Môr Haf (Summer Sea)' - the first swim of the season. The water sparkles in the warm sunlight and mackerel dart through the clear waters. The gentle waves roll one-by-one onto the warm sand. The smell of salt on skin and the sound of seagulls overhead.
- Knitted using the highest quality lambswool yarn
- A lovely soft blue combined with a linen shade
- Double sided, with the reverse colour way on each side - two blankets for the price of one!
- Soft and smooth to touch, perfect for snuggling in
- 100% biodegradable lambswool, and nothing else
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care.
- Gift boxed
Size: Throw (130cm x 110cm) - perfect to snuggle up with on a sofa, or pop over a chair for colour and texture or bedcover (230cm x 180cm), perfect for a double or king bed, or a large sofa. The blanket will go up to the pillows.
Care: Wash as wool in cool water, or dry clean
Delivery: Please allow three days for delivery
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.