Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Wrap baby in style with this gorgeous Welsh tapestry style Môr Haf (Summer Sea) pram blanket knitted in supersoft lambswool. Specifically designed to cover baby in a pram, buggy or a moses basket, the baby blue shade will look great!
Our knitted blankets are designed by us in our studio in Wales. 'Môr Haf' features our exclusive Llandeilo geometric pattern. This blanket is luxurious and thick, but also super soft and comforting to touch.
- 70cm x 70cm - A small baby blanket, perfect for covering baby in a pram or car seat
- A mid blue with soft linen shades
- Double sided and reversible, with the reverse colour way on each side - two looks for the price of one!
- Knitted using the highest quality lambswool yarn
- Very soft and snuggly
- Soft and smooth to touch, perfect for snuggling in
- 100% biodegradable lambswool, and nothing else
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap baby up warm and cosy!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care
- Gift boxed
Care: Wash as wool in cool water, or dry clean
Delivery: Please allow three days for delivery
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.