This luxury gift box is for anyone who wants to be warm and cosy this winter.
Each box contains a soft Welsh Otter lambswool hot water bottle (in your choice of colour), and a Welsh Otter Cwtch Mawr (A Big Cwtch) scented soy candle.
Packed in a luxury white rigid gift box with a magnetic shut lid and ribbon fastening (size 37cm x 27cm x 75cm).
Lambswool Hot Water Bottle: Our incredibly cosy lambswool hot water bottles will keep you snug and warm on those cool evenings, whether it's after a chilly walk, watching telly on the sofa or getting into a cold bed.
- Made in our studio in Llandeilo, South Wales
- Choose your colour in the dropdown list
- Knitted in 100% lambswool - this wool is soft and not itchy or scratchy
- Luxurious and comforting to touch
- Comes with a two litre hot water bottle included
- Made in Wales
- A flap opening at the top allows the bottle inner to be filled and emptied
- Includes instructions and wool information card
Care: Machine washable - cold wool cycle only
Size: 35cm x 22cm approx, two litre capacity hot water bottle.
Cwtch Mawr (A Big Cwtch) Soy Candle: A gorgeous smelling candle in scented with vanilla, almond and myrrh), a rich, warming scent with a hint of sweetness.
Hand poured by us in Llandeilo (South Wales), using the finest quality soy wax for a longer burn time and better scent
Set in a re-usable 20cl glass tumbler (height 8.5cm, diameter 7cm)
100% soy wax, cruelty free & vegan
- No toxins, parabens or colourings
Soy wax burns cleanly with little soot released, and they are also non-toxic, meaning they don't release toxins into the air as they burn. Soy wax is also biodegradable
- Burn time approximately 40 hours
- Packaged in a white gift box
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.
Hot water bottle safety
Hot water bottles can be dangerous & cause burns if they are not cared for or used in the proper way. Please read our guides for filling, using and caring for your hot water bottle below.
HOW TO FILL YOUR HOT WATER BOTTLE SAFELY
1. When filling your hot water bottle, do not use boiling water. Once the water has boiled allow it to stand for a couple of minutes before filling your bottle. Filling a bottle with boiling water can cause splash back, which may cause burns.
2. When filling your bottle hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid water splashing back.
3. Only ever fill your bottle to a MAXIMUM of two-thirds capacity.
4. ALWAYS expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until the water appears at the opening.
5. Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure there is no leakage. Finger tight should be adequate. 6 Hot water bottles should always be filled by a responsible adult.
HOW TO USE YOUR HOT WATER BOTTLE SAFELY
1. DO NOT sit, lie on top of or put excess pressure on your hot water bottle.
2. To prevent burns occurring use a cover on your bottle and avoid leaving it in contact with one area of the body for more than 20 minutes.
3. Only use a hot water bottle to warm up your bed. Take it out before you get in. This helps to avoid accidental burns.
4. The use of hot water bottles by babies is not advised and children should be supervised.
5. People with sensitive skin or reduced feeling should use hot water bottles with care.
6. Hot water bottles can be dangerous and cause burns if they are not filled, cared for or used in the proper way.
7. Please follow the instructions given. 8. All our bottles are made with natural rubber, so please be careful if you have a latex allergy. All our bottles are manufactured to British Safety Standard 1970:2012 and come with a guarantee against manufacturing defects. It is advisable to replace your rubber bottle every 2 years to ensure that you are always using a bottle which is in good shape and safe. Rubber naturally deteriorates overtime and this natural process can be affected by how it is stored and used.