Laugharne Blanket - Duck Egg and Grey, Pure WoolWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful throw is woven in Wales and features a stunning zigzag weave effect in beautiful duck egg/blue and grey tones.
- 100% wool, made in North Wales
- A soft usable shade that will compliment many colour schemes in a living room, bedroom or family room
- Named after one of Wales's most beautiful towns Laugharne (a reflection of the pale blue shades of the Taf estuary!)
- The weave is soft and supple
- Straight fringes run on all four edges
- Size: 150cm x 183cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash according to instructions on label
- Delivery: Delivers in three working days
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.