Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A large vintage stoneware flagon, which was originally produced for S. Greenhalgh, Botanical Brewer, Maesteg. Perfect for adding rustic chic to home. Can be used as a doorstop or as decoration.
- Cream stoneware with an ochre glazed top
- Dates from 1912
- Botanical brewers produced mainly non-alcoholic drinks like ginger beer or dandelion and burdock
- A large size - 27cm high, 17cm wide
- Includes what appears to be the original bottle top
- Illegal user warning next to main text
- Quite rare - not easily found for this brewer
- Some signs of age e.g. small marks and very small chips but this does not detract from the item, and is part of its story!
About Welsh Otter Vintage: We love the traditional Welsh farmhouse look, and know how a touch of vintage pottery or furniture can really add a wow factor. The trouble is - good vintage pieces can be hard to find without trawling antique shops and endless websites. We have put together our Vintage range of gorgeous pre-loved treasures, to help you add that little bit of uniqueness to your home. Each item is hand-picked to work well with the other items on our website. Many items are Welsh items, others are sourced in Wales but may have been made in other areas of the UK originally. But one thing is for certain - each item has a story and a history.