Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our jug features a beautiful and subtle marbled effect in the clay, with pale blue and white colouring. Perfect for bringing your Welsh dresser up to date with the latest trend for all things marble.
- Created with love by our master potter in the hills of Carmarthenshire
- Our jugs are made from wheel to glaze in the same hilltop workshop
- Each jug is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Great for milk, water, sauce or as an alternative vase
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Height: 16cm approx
Delivery: Three working days
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Yoka designs and produces her unique range of ceramics from her studio perched high on a hill overlooking the Preseli Hills in South Wales. Her skill is born of a long love of clay and pot making, honed over the years to the beautiful products that we see today.