Large Ceramic Sea PlateWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This large display plate features a beautiful sealife detail in the clay, using a deep blue glaze.
- Created by hand in Pembroke, near the beautiful Pembrokeshire coast
- The long process from throwing to glazing is by hand in the same workshop
- Pale cream, with deep blue tactile decoration
- Each plate is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Great to use as a serving plate, or purely as decoration on the dresser
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Gift boxed
- Dimensions: Diameter: 26cm
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery.
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Mena designs and produces her unique range of ceramics from her workshop in Pembroke, West Wales. She is inspired by the seascapes and countryside near her home, which is reflected in her use of colour and pattern. She is constantly finding little bits on the beach or in the hedgerows to incorporate into her work, and she is just as interested in the weeds...the forget-me-knots growing in the nooks and crannies and the brilliant yellow un-loved dandelions.