Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This cute zipped pouch is made from leftover pieces of our Afon (River) Llandeilo woollen fabric.
- The perfect storage solution for stationary, cosmetics, or glasses
- The front is 100% soft lambswool in a beautiful teal and clay shade
- The back is made from hardwearing organic cotton
- Zipped opening
- Finished with a pom pom tassel made from local Pembrokeshire wool
- Made in our studio in Carmarthenshire, Wales
Care: Handwash in cool water only
Size: 23cm x 14cm
Delivery: Please select shipping option at checkout
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.