Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This cute pair of nesting storage baskets are made from leftover pieces of our Cynhaeaf (Harvest) Caernarfon woollen fabric.
- The perfect storage solution for stationary, cosmetics, glasses, or even for a small pot plant!
- The outer is 100% soft lambswool in a beautiful ochre and clay shade
- The inner is made from organic cotton and features one of our prints
- The smaller basket can be placed inside the larger for storage
- Each basket is reversible
- Made in our studio in Carmarthenshire, Wales
Care: Handwash in cool water only
Size: Larger basket: Diameter 20cm; Height 13cm. Smaller basket: Diameter 15cm x Height 12cm
Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.