Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our knitted Welsh tapestry style cushions are designed and made by us in our studio in Llandeilo.
Each features a stunning geometric design in the iconic Caernarfon pattern, inspired by traditional welsh tapestry.
The inspiration behind ‘Tywod’ - Sand is warm hazy days on the coast; white seashells, brown pebbles. Softness and warmth on the skin. This is incapsulated in the subtle, gentle, and muted tones of our Tywod design.
- Knitted using the highest quality soft lambswool yarn
- Soft and luxurious to touch
- Features the classic Caernarfon geometric pattern
- A soft oatmeal tone mixed with ivory for the ultimate warm neutral. It blends in with most colour schemes
- Complements our knitted throw range
- Back panel is made from a cotton herringbone fabric
- Feather inner and side zip
- Made in Wales
Size: Rectangle 45cm x 25cm or square 40cm x 40cm
Care: Wash as wool in cool water, or dry clean
Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: We design our textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.