Knitted Woollen Hot Water Bottle - MustardWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This cosy hot water bottle has been delicately knitted in South Wales by knitwear designer Elin Manon. It features a lovely intricate pattern- a wonderful present for a loved one. Available in three beautiful colours to warm any chilly weather.
- Knitted in 100% Shetland wool
- Gift boxed for that perfect present
- Knitted in Carmarthenshire by designer Elin Manon
- Comes with a two litre hot water bottle included
- Care: Machine washable - cold wool cycle only
- Size: 35cm x 22cm approx, two litre capacity hot water bottle
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: Elin Manon is a designer specialising in knitwear, repurposed clothes and materials from unusual sources. She is based in Carmarthenshire, and focuses on sustainable fashion- creating beautiful clothes that stand the test of time. Hand crafted textiles are at the forefront of her designs, with a culmination of various techniques including hand e-wrapped knit, embroidery and hand painting: patchwork together with different wovens to create her aesthetic. Elin and her work has recently featured on S4C's 'Prynhawn Da' programme.