Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful pair of woollen merino hand-warmers have been delicately knitted and feature a lovely intricate pattern. A wonderful present for a loved one.
- Knitted in soft and wearable 100% merino wool (that passes our 'non-scratchy' test!)
- The pattern is a nod to nordic designs and traditional Welsh flannel patterns
- Smart monochrome black and white
- Gift boxed for that perfect present
- Hand-framed in Carmarthenshire, Wales
- The merino wool is ethically sourced wool, of Responsible Wool Standard (RWS). This is a standard that address the welfare of sheep and the land they graze on.
- Oeko-Tex Certified - this means that the wool has been tested for harmful substances and is safe for human use
- Available in three other beautiful colours to brighten any cold weather
Size: One size - each glove measures approximately 18cm (width), by 23cm (length). This is a ladies glove size M. However the knit does allow some stretch and give.
Care: Gentle wash 30 degrees, do not tumble dry
Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: Elin Manon is a designer specialising in knitwear, repurposed clothes and materials from unusual sources. She is based in Carmarthenshire, and focuses on sustainable fashion- creating beautiful clothes that stand the test of time. Hand crafted textiles are at the forefront of her designs, with a culmination of various techniques including hand e-wrapped knit, embroidery and hand painting: patchwork together with different wovens to create her aesthetic. Elin and her work has recently featured on S4C's 'Prynhawn Da' programme.