Knitted Merino Fingerless Gloves - Black and WhiteWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful pair of woollen merino hand-warmers have been delicately knitted and feature a lovely intricate pattern. A wonderful present for a loved one.
- Knitted in soft and wearable merino wool
- Smart monochrome black and white
- Gift boxed for that perfect present
- Knitted in Carmarthenshire, Wales
- Machine washable - COLD wool cycle only
- Available in three other beautiful colours to brighten any cold weather
- Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: Elin Manon is a designer specialising in knitwear, repurposed clothes and materials from unusual sources. She is based in Carmarthenshire, and focuses on sustainable fashion- creating beautiful clothes that stand the test of time. Hand crafted textiles are at the forefront of her designs, with a culmination of various techniques including hand e-wrapped knit, embroidery and hand painting: patchwork together with different wovens to create her aesthetic. Elin and her work has recently featured on S4C's 'Prynhawn Da' programme.