Knitted Geometric CushionWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
These gorgeous cushions are knitted by Elin Manon in South Wales. Designed in collaboration with Welsh Otter, the three colourways feature bright contrasting shades and colourful tassels.
- Made using a hand powered knitting machine
- Features a striking geometric design, reminiscent of vintage Welsh tapestry designs
- Made with superfine merino wool which makes the cushion lovely and soft
- Backed with a felt serge fabric
- Bright and striking to add colour and interest to a room
- Handmade in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire
- Size is 40cm x 25cm
- Gift wrapped
- Machine washable on a delicate wool cycle
- Polyester cushion inner
- Zip side fastening
- Delivery: Three working days
About the maker: Elin Manon is a talented designer specialising in knitwear, repurposed clothes and materials from unusual sources. She is based in Carmarthenshire, and uses a hand powered knitting machine to create her bright, bold graphic knits. Sustainability is are at the heart of her designs. She combines various techniques including hand e-wrapped knit, embroidery, hand painting and patchwork to create her unique aesthetic. Elin and her work has recently featured on S4C's 'Prynhawn Da' programme.