Handwoven Pouch - Duck Egg and TealWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A beautiful pouch handwoven using Welsh and British wool.
- Handwoven and handmade in Wales, using wool from Jacob sheep grazing in the Teifi valley and Welsh Mule lambswool grazing in the Cothi valley with a dash of duck egg and teal.
- Perfect for use as a make up bag, jewellery bag, or glasses bag (or for any other small items!)
- Woven in a classic plain weave with a centred bandeau pattern.
- Yorkshire yarn is used for the splash of contrast colour.
- Lined with liberty print fabric in a complementary colour.
Not massed produced - which makes each one individual and unique.
- Gift boxed.
- Size - 20cm width, approx
- Delivers in three working days.
About the maker: Glenbach Weaving was founded by three sisters. Originally Welsh valley girls and coalminer's daughters, they share a passion for wool craft.
Working together, they create hand crafted cushions, pouches, woolly wallets, bunting and decorations. All their items are designed, handwoven and hand-finished in Wales using as much locally sourced Welsh wool they can.