Handwoven Cushion - Primrose Yellow StripeWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A beautifully crafted oblong cushion handwoven using Welsh and British wool.
- Handwoven and handmade in Wales, using wool from Jacob sheep grazing in the Teifi valley and Welsh Mule lambswool grazing in the Cothi valley with a dash of soft yellow yarn from Sussex.
- Supplied with a good quality feather cushion pad inside.
- Woven in a classic plain weave with a centred bandeau pattern.
- Woven and handmade in a non-smoking and animal free environment.
- Made on a handloom in the heart of the the Teifi Valley- an area known for its weaving history (there were once over 20 weaving cottages and mills lining the streams here).
- Not mass produced - which makes each one individual and unique.
- Size - 46cm x 30cm (18" x 12") approx.
- Delivers in three working days.
About the maker: Glenbach Weaving was founded by three sisters. Originally Welsh valley girls and coalminer's daughters, they share a passion for wool craft.
Working together, they create hand crafted cushions, pouches, woolly wallets, bunting and decorations. All their items are designed, handwoven and hand-finished in Wales using as much locally sourced Welsh wool they can.