Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our very own Welsh Otter ceramic diffuser! This is a little piece of ceramic art and fragrance in one.
Each beautiful pot is painstakingly hand thrown on a potter's wheel, before being glazed in a soft green glaze.
Comes with a bottle of Welsh Hedgerow fragrance oil - capturing the fresh scent of a hedgerow in spring with a blend of honeysuckle, elderflower, and background notes of jasmine, mandarin, lemon and vanilla. It will whisk you away to thoughts of peaceful walks in the Welsh countryside.
- Hand made in South Wales
- Once you have finished using it as a diffuser it becomes a pretty vase, perfect for wildflowers!
- Natural rattan 4mm reeds - turn regularly to maintain a fresh aroma
- Renewable soy derived carrier oil with fragrance oils
- The diffuser oil comes in a recycled aluminium bottle with screw lid
- No animal testing or animal by-products
- Size of container approx 6cm wide by 10cm tall
- Gift boxed
About the maker- Bougie Cannwyll is run by Karen from the Garw Valley in the heart of the beautiful South Wales. She hand-throws all the candle bowls and diffuser bottles on a potter's wheel using a buff white clay before firing in the kiln on-site at her farm. The fragrances Karen uses have been inspired by her time living in Wales and the beautiful welsh coastline and countryside.