Hand-Thrown Pysgodyn Red Hug MugWelsh Otter
Fish (or ‘pysgodyn’ in Welsh) are the centrepiece of this striking mug. The geometric fish motif has been intricately hand-carved in the clay to produce a stunning and modern effect. In a stunning seasonal red.
- Hand thrown and painted by our master potter in the heart of the Carmarthenshire countryside
- The creation of a single item from throwing to painting is completed carefully in the same hilltop workshop
- Each mug is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Height: 18cm
- Delivery: Please allow four working days
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Yoka designs and produces her unique range of ceramics from her studio perched high on a hill overlooking the Preseli Hills in South Wales. Her skill is born of a long love of clay and pot making, honed over the years to the beautiful products that we see today.