Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This is a little piece of ceramic art and fragrance in one. Each beautiful pot is painstakingly hand thrown on a potter's wheel, before being glazed in a smart dark grey glaze.
Each diffuser pot comes with a bottle of Orange and Cinnamon scented oil.
The scent: Orange and Cinnamon is a warm, wintery fragrance with top notes of sweet orange and tangerine, soft floral middle notes and strong base of cinnamon. It works perfectly at Christmas time for a touch of subtle festive spice and citrus fruits.
- Hand made in South Wales
- Set in a hand-thrown reusable ceramic container (perfect for use as a small vase once you have enjoyed the diffuser)
- Natural rattan 4mm reeds - turn regularly to maintain a fresh aroma
- Renewable soy derived carrier oil with fragrance oils
- The diffuser oil comes in a recycled aluminium bottle with screw lid
- No animal testing or animal by-products
- Size of container approx 6cm wide by 10cm tall
- Gift boxed
About the maker- Karen hand-throws all the candle bowls and diffuser vases on a potter's wheel using a buff white clay before firing in the kiln on-site at her farm. The fragrances Karen uses have been inspired by her time living in Wales and the beautiful welsh coastline and countryside.