Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This is a little piece of ceramic art and fragrance in one. Each beautiful pot is painstakingly hand thrown on a potter's wheel in South Wales, before being glazed and filled with scented wax (for the candle) and a wide wick.
Set in skilfully hand thrown containers with a fresh light blue/grey glaze.
The scent: Welsh Seaside is a fresh floral marine scent where refreshing notes of seasalt, seaweed and green algae, livened by touches of cyclamen and water lily. It will transport you to the crashing waves and salt spray of a day on the coast!
- Hand made in South Wales
- Set in a hand-thrown reusable ceramic container (perfect to store small items once you have enjoyed the candle)
- Made from soy wax - which is cleaner and more ecological than paraffin wax
- Includes a wooden wick - these are more sustainable than cotton wicks and burn more evenly and cleanly
- Burn for up to 4 hours each time and trim wick before relighting
- No animal testing and no animal by-products used
- Approx burn time 20-30 hours
- Approx size 8cm tall by 7cm wide
- Stamped with 'Welsh Otter' in the clay
- As each candle is hand-thrown, each item is unique
- Reed diffuser also available
- Gift boxed
About the maker- Karen hand-throws all her candle bowls and diffuser vases on a potter's wheel using a buff white clay before firing in the kiln on-site at her farm. The fragrances Karen uses have been inspired by her time living in Wales and the beautiful welsh coastline and countryside.