Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This is a little piece of ceramic art and fragrance in one. Each beautiful pot is painstakingly hand thrown on a potter's wheel in South Wales, before being glazed and filled with scented wax (for the candle) and a wide wick.
Set in a skilfully hand thrown container with a lovely Welsh Otter green glaze.
The scent: Welsh Hedgerow captures the fresh scent of the countryside in spring with a blend of honeysuckle, elderflower, and background notes of jasmine, mandarin, lemon and vanilla. It will whisk you away to thoughts of peaceful walks in the Welsh lanes.
- Hand made in South Wales
- Set in a hand-thrown reusable ceramic container (perfect to store small items once you have enjoyed the candle)
- Made from soy wax - which is cleaner and more ecological than paraffin wax
- Includes a wooden wick - these are more sustainable than cotton wicks and burn more evenly and cleanly
- Burn for up to 4 hours each time and trim wick before relighting
- No animal testing and no animal by-products used
- Approx burn time 20-30 hours
- Approx size 8cm tall by 7cm wide
- Stamped with 'Welsh Otter' in the clay
- As each candle is hand-thrown, each item is unique
- Reed diffuser also available
- Gift boxed
About the maker- Karen hand-throws all her candle bowls and diffuser vases on a potter's wheel using a buff white clay before firing in the kiln on-site at her farm. The fragrances Karen uses have been inspired by her time living in Wales and the beautiful welsh coastline and countryside.