Hand-Painted 'Happy Hare' MugWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Kate Glanville hand paints these beautiful mugs with a bright image of a hare frolicking in the dandelions. Guaranteed to bring a smile to your face and some cheer to the kitchen!
- Hand decorated using brightly coloured traditional glazes.
- Depicts a hare with dandelions, bees and butterflies
- Inspired by the countryside around Kate's home in the Tywi Valley, Carmarthenshire
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Gift boxed
- Mix and match with Kate's other beautiful items
- Dimensions: Height 10cm/4inch approx, Diameter 9cm/3.5inch approx
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: Kate works from her pottery studio at her home just outside the beautiful Welsh town of Llandeilo. With spectacular views over the Tywi valley the country side around her home is a constant source of inspiration for her designs. Kate’s work has been featured in a range of publications, including Country Living Magazine, House Beautiful, Country Homes & Interiors, Period Home, House & Garden, Perfect Home and many other interior design magazines.