Hand-Painted 'Happy Hare' MugWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Kate Glanville hand paints these beautiful mugs with a bright image of a hare frolicking in the dandelions. Guaranteed to bring a smile to your face and some cheer to the kitchen!
- Hand decorated using brightly coloured traditional glazes.
- Depicts a hare with dandelions, bees and butterflies
- Inspired by the countryside around Kate's home in the Tywi Valley, Carmarthenshire
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Gift boxed
- Mix and match with Kate's other beautiful items
- Dimensions: Height 10cm/4inch approx, Diameter 9cm/3.5inch approx
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: Kate works from her pottery studio at her home in the beautiful Welsh town of Llandeilo. With spectacular views over the Tywi valley the country side around her home is a constant source of inspiration for her designs. Kate’s work has been featured in a range of publications, including Country Living Magazine, House Beautiful, Country Homes & Interiors, Period Home, House & Garden, Perfect Home and many other interior design magazines.