Hand-Painted 'Cheery Otter' MugWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Kate Glanville hand paints these beautiful mugs with a happy image of a otter frolicking in the water. Guaranteed to bring a smile to your face and some cheer to the kitchen!
- Hand decorated using brightly coloured traditional glazes.
- Depicts a cheeky otter swimming in bubbles.
- Inspired by the River Tywi near Kate's home in Carmarthenshire - one of the best rivers in Wales for otters.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Gift boxed.
- Mix and match with Kate's other beautiful items.
- Dimensions: Height 8cm/3inch approx, Diameter 13.5cm/5.5inch approx. Half pint capacity
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: Kate works from her pottery studio at her home just outside the beautiful Welsh town of Llandeilo. With spectacular views over the Tywi valley the country side around her home is a constant source of inspiration for her designs. Kate’s work has been featured in a range of publications, including Country Living Magazine, House Beautiful, Country Homes & Interiors, Period Home, House & Garden, Perfect Home and many other interior design magazines.