Hand Crafted Soy Candle - WinterWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This luxury natural soy wax candle made with a wonderful mix of fragrances will fill your home with a wonderful evocative scent that captures the spirit of the season. This complex blend of essential oils combines orange, fresh pine, spicy cinnamon, clove and ginger to create a warm and comforting scent evoking the festive period.
- Hand made in Wales (near Cardiff), using the finest quality soy wax for a longer burn time and better scent
- Set in a re-usable glass tumbler
- 100% soy wax, cotton wick, cruelty free & vegan
- No toxins, parabens or colourings
- Soy wax burns cleanly with little soot released, and they are also non-toxic, meaning they don't release toxins into the air as they burn. Soy wax is also biodegradable.
- Each candle has 35-40 hours of clean burn
- Presented in a gift box (perfect for gifts)
- Size 150g
About the maker- Craig Parker is the founder, creator and owner of Apothecary64 an artisan fragrance company in the heart of Penarth. Scents have always moulded Craig’s world, evoking memories, cementing moments and bringing joy and happiness. Using only the finest ingredients to create these luxury candles Craig produces his collection of eco and ethically friendly candles in small batches to retain optimum fragrance and potency.