Hand Crafted Soy Candle - Seaweed & JuniperWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This luxury natural soy wax candle is beautifully fragranced to sooth and enhance. Scented using a luxurious blend of essential oils to create a fresh and fragrant ambiance. This clean tangy marine blend lifts spirits and fills your living space with an aromatic atmosphere that lasts for hours.
- Hand made in Wales (near Cardiff), using the finest quality soy wax for a longer burn time and better scent
- Set in a re-usable glass tumbler
- 100% soy wax, cotton wick, cruelty free & vegan
- No toxins, parabens or colourings
- Soy wax burns cleanly with little soot released, and they are also non-toxic, meaning they don't release toxins into the air as they burn. Soy wax is also biodegradable.
- Each candle has 35-40 hours of clean burn
- Presented in a gift box (perfect for gifts)
- Size 150g
About the maker- Craig Parker is the founder, creator and owner of Apothecary64 an artisan fragrance company in the heart of Penarth. Scents have always moulded Craig’s world, evoking memories, cementing moments and bringing joy and happiness. Using only the finest ingredients to create these luxury candles Craig produces his collection of eco and ethically friendly candles in small batches to retain optimum fragrance and potency.