'Hafod' Grey, Blue and White Tapestry Table RunnerWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry table runner in grey, light blue and white, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The fabric is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.
- A beautiful and versatile blend of greys, blues and whites, inspired by the tones of the sky and mountains in the uplands. 'Hafod' in Welsh means a summer dwelling whereby a community would move from their winter dwelling in the valley, to higher pasture high in the hills.
- Ideal for smartening up a table arrangement and injecting some 'Welsh Scandi/Hygge' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means it is reversible, revealing a different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Size: 225cm x 26cm
- Delivery: Three working days
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.