Please note this item is a pre-order: It is now woven but will not be ready for another 3-4 weeks as it has to undergo the washing process before being cut into blankets and throws.
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry bedspread in grey, light blue and white, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The bedspread is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.
- A beautiful and versatile blend of greys, blues and whites
- Our ‘Hafod’ tapestry is named after the traditional Welsh summer dwellings where communities would relocate up into the hills for summer grazing of livestock. The beautiful tones are inspired by the colours of the sky, the clouds and the mountain tops.
- A useful, adaptable fabric that captures the 'Welsh Scandi' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means there is a slightly different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% wool
- Blanket stitched on all four edges
Size: Our bedcovers are 230cm x 190cm
Care instructions: Cool wool wash
Delivery: Pre-order with four weeks delivery
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.