Grug Y Mynydd 'Heather' Tapestry Table RunnerWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry table runner in heather, lilac, pale blue and white, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The fabric is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.
- A beautiful and unusual blend of soft pinks and purple, combined with white and with a flash of frosted pale blue.
- ‘Grug y Mynydd’ is Welsh for mountain heather, and its gentle pink and purple tones are inspired by the colours of a heather-strewn mountain moor.
- Ideal for smartening up a table arrangement and injecting some 'Welsh Scandi/Hygge' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means it is reversible, revealing a different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Size: Available as a smaller table centre (110cm x 26cm) - perfect to use as a table centrepiece, or a longer table runner (225cm x 26cm)
- Delivery: Please allow three days for delivery
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.