'Glo' Grey and Fawn Tapestry BlanketWelsh Otter
Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry throw in warm shades of grey, white and fawn, newly made at a traditional woollen mill. The bedspread is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, here in the heart of Wales.
'Glo' is Welsh for coal which we feel suit this grey throw perfectly. Ideal for cosy winter evenings in front of the fire, bringing a 'cwtch' or hygge feel to your room.
- A beautiful and iconic blend of grey, white and fawn
- A useful, adaptable fabric that captures the 'Welsh Scandi/Hygge' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave and reversible - which means there is a different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Blanket stitching around all four edges
- Size: 170cm x 160cm
- Delivery: 3-4 working days
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.