'Glesni' Blue Welsh Tapestry Cushion - SquareWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry cushion in blue, black and white, newly woven in Carmarthenshire.
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- 'Glesni' is Welsh for blue or blueness
- Front panel and back panel is formed from beautifully woven tapestry in 100% wool
- A hardwearing cushion designed to last a life time
- Side zip
- Size: Square 38cm x 38cm approx
- Care instructions: Wash cover in a cool wool wash
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
- Please note each specific cushion is unique and make differ slightly from the images shown
- We take efforts to avoid any plastic in our packaging
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling stream. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none. Beth creates these cushions from her workshop in Crosshands, bringing in deep knowledge of fabric and fabulous craftsmanship and attention to detail.