'Glesni' Blue and White Large Tapestry ThrowWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom 'Glesni' tapestry blanket in light blue, white and grey, newly woven in Carmarthenshire.
The meaning of 'Glesni' is blue or blueness, and is sometimes used as a girl's name.
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Fringed on two edges
- A hardwearing blanket designed to last a life time
- A lovely soft finish.
- Size: Throw size - 170cm x 115cm approximately including the fringe
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
- Care instructions: Dry clean or cool wash
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.