'Glesni' Welsh Tapestry Cot BlanketWelsh Otter
Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry cot blanket in our 'Glesni' blue, white and black design.
Newly woven in Carmarthenshire using the same traditional technique that has been used for 100 years. Great for a eye catching baby blanket for a cot or pram, or for use as a playmat.
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Blanket stitched edging
- A hardwearing blanket designed to last a life time
- Double weave - which means there is a slightly different design on each side - two blankets in one!
- Size: 110cm x 80cm approx
- Delivery: 3-4 working days
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling stream. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.
By buying this item you are supporting rural traditional craft in Wales.