Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry cushion in our Fforest fabric, newly woven in Carmarthenshire.
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Front panel is formed from our beautifully woven Fforest tapestry in 100% wool
- A beautiful and soft blend of greens and cream, inspired by the great forests and woodlands of Wales
- A hardwearing cushion designed to last a life time
- The specific layout of the pattern on the cushion may vary
Size: Rectangle 45cm x 30cm or Square 40cm x 40cm
Care instructions: Wash cover in a cool wool wash
Delivery: Please allow one week for delivery
- We take efforts to avoid any plastic in our packaging
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling stream. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none. Beth creates these cushions from her workshop in Crosshands, bringing in deep knowledge of fabric and fabulous craftsmanship and attention to detail.