'Fforest' Green and Cream Tapestry BedcoverWelsh Otter
Our tapestry is woven in small lengths and due to high demand our Fforest tapestry bedcover is currently out of stock. But don't worry - we will be getting some more in soon! If you would like to be emailed when it is back in stock - just click the button above and you will be the first to know.
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry bedspread in green, sage and white, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The bedspread is woven in the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.
- A beautiful and soft blend of greens and cream, inspired by the great forests and woodlands of Wales
- A useful, adaptable fabric that captures the 'Welsh Scandi/Hygge' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means there is a slightly different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% wool
- Blanket-stitched edging
- Size: 230cm x 190cm
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.