'Fforest' Green and Cream Tapestry Table RunnerWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry short table runner, perfect for use as a table centrepiece.
The tapestry is a beautiful blend of greens and cream, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The fabric is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.
- A beautiful and versatile blend of forest green, sage green, and pale cream
- Ideal for smartening up a table arrangement and injecting a 'Welsh Scandi vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means it is reversible to reveal a different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Size: Available as a smaller table centre (110cm x 26cm) - perfect to use as a table centrepiece, or a longer table runner (225cm x 26cm)
- Delivery: Up to three working days
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.