'Fforest' Green and Cream Tapestry Baby Cot BlanketWelsh Otter
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry baby cot blanket in green, sage and white, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The bedspread is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.
- A beautiful and versatile blend of greens and cream
- A useful, adaptable fabric that captures the 'Welsh Scandi/Hygge' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means there is a slightly different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Blanket-stitched edging
- Size: 110cm x 80cm approx. Also available as a throw, a larger bedcover, a table runner and a footstool.
- Delivery: 3-4 working days
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash only
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.