Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our beautiful fern print lampshade is designed and handmade by us in Carmarthenshire, South Wales. It incorporates a striking hand drawn illustration of fern fronds.
Ferns were the inspiration for this fabric design - one of our favourite plants. Wales is the home of the fern, where they can be found in damp woodland corners, floating on high on the boughs of gnarled oak trees, and curled up in spring hedgerows. In fact, up to 38 species can be found here. Ferns represent new life, new beginnings and sincerity in many cultures. In Feng Shui, some types of indoor fern are one of the few plants classed as ‘good luck’ plants
- Printed on a cotton canvas fabric
- A deep blue background combined with pops of sage, pine and grey
- Creates a soft, warm glow
- Can be used as a pendant shade or with a table lamp - lamp base not included
- Copper coloured inner
Size: Diameter 30cm, height 20cm
Delivery: Please allow three working days
- Please note this item is not available for international delivery
About the maker: Hale and Kim at Welsh Otter are influenced by the nature and habitats of the Welsh countryside to develop our unique range of fabrics and homeware. Made in the heart of the Carmarthenshire countryside, just outside Llandeilo and in the foothills of the Brecon Beacons.