Our beautiful blue fern printed cotton fabric is designed by us in Carmarthenshire, South Wales, and printed in the UK. It incorporates a striking hand drawn illustration of fern fronds.
- Printed on an organic optic half panama cotton
- A stunning rich blue colour combined with green ferns
- Price is per metre
- Width 140cm
- Pattern repeat 17cm approx
- 100% organic cotton, weight 280gsm
- A heavyweight fabric, suitable for a wide range of uses such as cushions, curtains and more
- The fibres are unbleached providing a natural organic print base. As the fabric is unbleached it can contain some imperfections which can add character and depth to a print
- All our cotton fabrics have been pre-treated to offer excellent wash fastness and durability.
- Care: Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30 °C / 85F. Delicate tumble cycle on a low heat. Iron on a medium heat using steam, ironing print side down for best results. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Drip dry. Do not wring.
- Please check that you are happy with your fabric before cutting or altering it in any way. We cannot accept responsibility for the fabric once it has been cut.
Delivery: Printed to order - please allow one week for delivery
About the maker: Hale and Kim at Welsh Otter are influenced by the nature and habitats of the Welsh countryside to develop our unique range of fabrics and homeware. Designed in the heart of the Carmarthenshire countryside, just outside Llandeilo and in the foothills of the Brecon Beacons. All our fabrics are printed within the UK.