Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This side plate captures the feel of the Welsh sea life with a striking tactile Pysgodyn (fish) effect on the outside in a beautiful light blue glaze.
- Created with love by our master potter in the hills of Carmarthenshire
- The long process from throwing to glazing is by hand in the same workshop
- Each plate is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Great to use as a side plate, toast plate, a small serving plate, or purely as decoration on the dresser
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Gift boxed
Dimensions: Diameter: 18cm
Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery.
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Yoka designs and produces her unique range of ceramics from her studio perched high on a hill overlooking the Preseli Hills in South Wales. Her skill is born of a long love of clay and pot making, honed over the years to the beautiful products that we see today. For anyone interested in having a go themselves - she also teaches the basics from her stunningly located studio.