Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry cushion in a classic orange and green colour way, woven at Derw woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales.
The fabric is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design.
Made from a salvaged damaged bedcover.
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- A hardwearing cushion designed to last a life time
- Side zip
- Feather inner (firm feel)
- Size: A small sized 'mini' cushion (30cm x 30cm) - great for a pop of colour!
Care instructions: Dry clean only
About the maker: Mike and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling stream. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Mike's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.